Go to the link located here and create an account to register.
First day of cross country practice will be Monday, August 12th from 8:00am-10:00am. We will meet at the NVHS track. Come ready to run and with a water bottle! Please note that we have changed the Tuesday, August 13th practice time. See XC Schedule tab above
Keep in mind, to be able to participate athletes need an updated physical on file with the school. If athletes do not, they will not be able to practice or race until they do.
Appointments fill up very quickly at this time of year so make sure to set up an appointment with your doctor/clinic at Walgreen's, CVS, etc. in plenty of time to get this completed before Aug. 12th. Be sure to KEEP A COPY for yourself before turning in the original physical form.
The $200 athletic participation fee will be paid on pushcoin.com. We will no longer be applying the $200 fee to PushCoin accounts – instead you will need to go to the “webstore” on PushCoin and SELECT the fee you want to pay.
1. Go to https://www.pushcoin.com/ and log in
2. Click on the webstore link underneath the student’s profile picture.
2. SELECT the fee (2019-20 Neuqua Girls Cross Country)
4. The $200 fee will be deposited into your cart and then you will need to check out as if you were purchasing something online.
1. If you choose to pay with a credit card – PushCoin will add a small fee.
2. If you choose to pay with an e-check/bank transfer there is NO FEE